Friday, July 22, 2016

I want a 'Dragon Go'

People are playing 'Pokemon Go' in a rather addictive way. There are reports of distracted players having accidents in this augmented reality game. What I want is an augmented reality dragon game. Pokemons are imaginary Pocket Monsters, so why can't there be a game to look for dragons?



Imagine the fun of looking for hidden dragons in our real world. And finding them! Maybe it would just be on my little screen, but it would be there. Dragons that I had spotted!

When science games can revolve around dragons, why not games to spot dragons? The Pokemon franchise makes tons of money thanks to addicted players. Imaging the money a dragon spotting game would make. Pokemon is familiar to a smaller group of people, but dragons - now they have been fascinating people for centuries. Across borders, cultures and ages.

It would also please me no end to meet other such dragon lovers in the most unexpected of places!


No comments:

Post a Comment