Monday, July 20, 2015

Handmade Dragon Goodies



I love everything about handmade goodies. Their sheer artistry and brilliance, their little imperfections being a sign of all the hard work and love that goes into it.  It’s no wonder that I spend hours and hours looking at Pinterest and Etsy, hoping that I can learn something from it. I always, without fail, come back inspired. Not that this inspiration turns into any sort of skill, I still try and sometimes, that’s all you need.

In trying to find a present for my dragon loving niece, I came across these beauties on Etsy that I just had to share here. I could wax ad nauseum about how gorgeous they are and how talented the people who made them are but I’m going to post photos of them instead and have you make your own judgements about them.



Made to order, if I could go back and do my proposal again, I’d probably have picked this ring (the wife would’ve probably objected but look at how stunning this is).




I want, I want, I want! I would sit all day playing board games if I had this piece of art with me! 




I wish I could say my Halloween costume is sorted. I love that the artist lets you pick your own wing colors. Amazing artistry!

Which one would you want as a present?  

No comments:

Post a Comment