Monday, January 26, 2015

What songs might a dragon have on his ipod?





I just recently bought concert tickets to one of my favorite bands. To use all of the regular feeling words like ‘excited, ecstatic, and thrilled’ seems like playing down how I really feel. I know I’m not the first person to react that way. There is something about music. This thought led me to dragons, as all things often do (you know how obsessed I am about them). I wonder what they would have on their iPod if they were 21st century creatures. That is what has led me to this pointless/amusing research that you will now feast your eyes/ears upon.

I’ve had to imagine what personality the dragon would have – will be be a punkrocker, will he be a jazz and blues sort of dragon etc. Maybe his girlfriend has a say on what goes on the playlist? Eventually, I gave up and tried to make this playlist as randomly as I could, hoping to fit different genres as well. I’ve also sought out my favorite versions of these songs, for variety’s sake. Without further ado, here are my top 5.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo OST -  Immigrant Song


Peter, Paul & Mary -  Puff The Magic Dragon


Yeah Yeah Yeahs -  Dragon Queen



Imagine Dragons – Radioactive


Alicia Keys -  Dragon Days


What does your dragon ipod playlist contain?

No comments:

Post a Comment